Thursday 14 June 2018

Big foot bikes

On Wednesday 13,06,18 Room 25 went to do Bigfoot Bikes. We learnt how to do a bike check and a helmet check. This is how to do a bike check first you shake your bike around and look at the wheels and see if it makes a funny sound. Then your wheels are not done, you then need to check your brakes and see if it is not stopping your brakes. are now done. Now it is time for the  helmet check. This is how you do a helmet check, you stretch your helmet and see if it has some cracks.

 

2 comments:

  1. you look cooler then me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Mozart and I'm from room 7 at owariaka district school. I really liked your blog post about big foot bikes, I remember when I did something like this. see my blgo http://odsmozarth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.